December 3, 2011

Haiga 704 R.K.Singh haiku 3


Haiku by R.K. Singh (India). Artwork by myself.

Now, this is a challenging haiku. The more challenging, I get more inspired, letting my imagination work in full force. The resulted haiga is the representation of my own interpretation.

Challenging haiku often contains layers of meaning, resulting in many interpretations depending on the readers. Just as anything in this world has multiple sides, haiku does the same. One needs to have clear and calm mind to appreciate many sides of the things.

5 comments:

Ram Krishna Singh said...

I'm blessed.

Gillena Cox said...

very nice haiga; movement well represented


much love...

kuni_san said...

Thanks, Gillena san. You are a precious visitor from Trinidad & Tobago.

Jessica Tremblay said...

The artworkd is fantastic. Love the wave and the little birds in the corner.

sameer kavad said...

flamed in my eyes