May 4, 2012

Haiga 817 - Michael McClintock haiku

Haiku by Michael McClintock (USA). Artwork by myself.

I like bicycle. I like it so much that I ride to and from work, ride on weekends, used to ride to a swimming pool, which is more than 2 miles away.

My bike now is the fifth one. The one I liked the most and used longest was a Bridgestone designed by an Italian. The design was very simple but quite unique, and was not expensive. I rode it for about 10 years and when it finally gave, I ordered the same type but it was no longer in production. I still miss the bike.

4 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

a lovely haiga, the colours give a happy feeling, the biker looks awestruck the same way i look at clouds, i love clouds

much love...

kuni_san said...

Thanks, Gillena san. I like watching clouds, too.

Claude LOPEZ-GINISTY said...

Dépassé
par un seul nuage
et le laisser passer

Beautiful artwork and nice haiku! Above is the French translation! Superb haiga!

Area 17 said...

Wonderful!

Alan