July 5, 2011

Haiga 606 Shugyo Takaha haiku


Haiku by Shugyo Takaha of Japan. Artwork by myself.
Shugo Takaha is a well known contemporary haijin, has many followers within Japanese haiku population.

Nice July day today. It rained last night, so the air has cooled a little. There is also nice breeze, too. The weather makes me feel good. Plus that, I finished all design works I had to do: 3 flyers, 2 posters, 4 tickets, 3 postcard. They are all in printer's hand now. Special good feeling.

I send all of my design data to online print firm in Kyoto. The cost of printing is about half of what I used to pay to a local print firm. The time is changing. Old fashioned print firm will be an about-to-extinct dinosaur.

2 comments:

Gwil W said...

Please stay out of the rain.

I would advise families with children who live in Koryama City or Fukushima City to leave. Or if they cannot leave at least to send their children out of harm's way.

Devika Jyothi said...

Nice haiga again, Kuni-san...Gwilym is so much after Japan; but yes better safe than sorry,

wishes,
devika