April 3, 2012

Haiga 805 - Light Haiku 16


Haiku by Rod Willmot (USA). Artwork by myself.
I can identify with this haiku, though I have never received an envelop such as one in this haiku. I, however, have once received a letter which I had been expecting for sometime, and when it finally came, it was so thin that I was very disappointed.

Sakura flowers has begun to bloom in my area. I planed to shoot some photo today, but it turned out to be a cloudy day. Sakura looks beautiful when seen through the sun light, with contrasting blue sky background. Also beautiful is lighted up Sakura at night, under which we drink sake and beer, and have fun, eventually forgetting about the flowers above.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the transparent envelop. And the haiku written on the envelop as if it was the address.